On Saturday, August 13th 2022, an update will be posted to all Minnesota SpEd Forms sites. The update will include the fixes listed below:
1. Made a change to ensure amended IEPs validate & finalize as expected when the Agreement to Amend form has been turned off in admin preferences.
(Requested by: Carole Pankow, So. St. Paul Public Schools #50645)
2. Corrected an issue allowing the IEP Amendment date to be saved.
(Requested by: Katie Wilder, Mounds View Public #50482)
1. Made a change to the v1.0 MA logs so that the ICD10 code will validate correctly.
(Requested by: Sheila Kent, White Bear Lake Area School District #50452)
2. A change was made to allow the 835 X12 import to update claims properly.
(Requested by: Dellynne Monson, SWWC Service Cooperatives #50441)
3. A change was made to allow the finalization of a corresponding trip log created from a finalized PCA log.
(Requested by: Catherine O’Reilly, Wayzata Public Schools #50463)
Other Forms and Logs
1. Made a correction to a dropdown on the Eval/Reeval Plan Prior Written Notice.
(Requested by: Bill Underwood, Anoka-Hennepin Schools #50569)
2. Made a change to allow the Early Intervention PWN: Screening page to be finalized.
(Requested by: Sarah Wigness, Hopkins Public Schools #49284)
1. Made a change to the MA quick report “Consent Tracking” to ensure it returns data correctly.
(Requested by Cindy Koziolek, MN State Academies #50602)
2. Made a change to how the Admin Combined report navigates when needing to search again.
(Requested by: Amy Wylde, Southern MN Education Consortium #50510)
3. Adjusted the Admin report student sharing to display filter options correctly.
(Requested by: Jennie Sorenson, Mounds View Public Schools #50525)
4. Fixed display to the correct number of students affected when reviewing past grade rollovers.
(Requested by: Denise Halter, St. Michael-Albertville Public Schools #50512)
5. Made a change to allow the Claims in error report to run successfully.
(Requested by: Karen Stay, St Cloud Area School District #DE-2757)
1. Ensured that forms removed in preferences no longer appear in the Go to drop down.
(Requested by: Katie Wilder, Mounds View Public Schools #50503)
2. Made a change to the birthdate warnings appearing for select students.
(Requested by: Krystal DeGraw, Brooklyn Center Community Schools #50483)
3. Made a change to allow older service plans to display in history properly.
(Requested by: Kim Huether, Brainerd School District #50517)
4. Medical box in student history can now be checked properly by admins with the MA permission turned on.
(Requested by: Catherine O’Reilly, Wayzata Public Schools #50488)
1. Made a change to allow the v2.0 PCA care plan to save without any errors.
(Requested by: Denise Flynn, Zumbro Education District #50520)
2. Made a change to allow admin in v2.0 to navigate to student setup pages when the preference to only allow plan managers access to that page.
(Requested by: Kateri Kormann, Litchfield Public Schools #50506)