On Saturday, October 1st 2022, an update will be posted to all Wisconsin SpEd Forms sites. This update includes the following changes:
1. Consent page has been removed from the Determination and Notice of Placement P-2 print page.
(Requested by: Lauren Miller, Superior School District #51219)
1. Removed the preference to show the SpEd Forms criteria on the evaluation report.
(Requested by: Diane McCarron, SpEd Forms #DE-2965)
1. When the Positive Behavior Support Plan is turned off in preferences it will no longer appear in the student form menu.
(Requested by: Ndieli Wisdom, SpEd Forms #DE-2830)
2. A Select/Deselect all option was added to the days of the week section on the Emergency health/transportation information form.
(Requested by: Alisa Anderson, Lakeville Area Schools #50735)
3. Authorization for release of information print layout has been updated to be more consistent.
(Requested by: Andrea Lucas, SpEd Forms #DE-2850)
4. Communication Log form will display 1 calendar year by default.
(Requested by: Jodi Bresnahan, Bloomington Public Schools #51006)
5. We recommend that mobile iOS users access SpEd Forms using Chrome in order to be able to press and hold a PDF in History to open the full document in a new tab.
(Requested by: Bill Underwood, Anoka-Hennepin Schools #51305)
1. If no students are found on the Admin Student sharing report, results page will display “0 students found”.
(Requested by: Kelli Byrnes, SpEd Forms #DE-2837)
2. 2022-23 versions administrator quick reports have been created..
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-2888)
3. Secondary disability has been added to the Combined report.
(Requested by: Karrie Taylor, Park Rapids School District #50546)
4. Made a change to the Sharing tracking report to display updates to plan managers when made both within the Student sharing report or the Sharing/transfer pages.
(Requested by: Kim Huether, Brainerd Schools #51058)
1. Adding a form letter on the student menu has been converted to V2.
(Requested by: Michael Buswell, SpEd Forms #DE-2909)
2. Plan manager as a non-editable text field from the student sharing menu, Status end (exit reason) and Status end date were moved to the top section of the student setup in v2.0.
(Requested by: Mark Oehrlein, SpEd Forms #DE-2956)
1. On all forms used in v2.0 moved the team contact selection icon to the right of the label.
(Requested by: Michael Buswell, SpEd Forms #DE-2831)
2. Parent information section has been updated to fit the current v2.0 layout.
(Requested by: Michael Buswell, SpEd Forms #DE-2874)
3. Users can now receive an email to notify them when they have a new record that is ready for pickup.
(Requested by: Kelli Byrnes, SpEd Forms #DE-2938)
4. Green and red color that appeared on the border of validated fields was removed.
(Requested by: Mark Oehrlein, SpEd Forms #DE-2975)
5. The term “pickup” that appears when doing a remote transfer and the email you receive has been changed to “pick up” as in Student pick up.
(Requested by: Kelli Byrnes, SpEd Forms #DE-3008)
To further protect you and your data, we will no longer allow Microsoft Office documents, including Word and Excel documents, to be uploaded to a student’s history or in a support request. Office documents can contain macros that can spread viruses and other malware. We took this step to prevent the spread of viruses and malware and protect you and all our customers.
The back to school free fall trainings have been added to our YouTube site.