On Saturday, January 7th, 2022, an update will be posted to all Wisconsin SpEd Forms sites. This update includes the following changes:
1. Gender has been removed from the IEP/ISP and their associated validation pages.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-3290)
2. Made a change to include finalized ISPs on the I-6.
(Requested by: Sandy Strand, Prescott School District #52344)
3. Objectives that pull from the Goal page have been added to the Interim Review of IEP Goals (I-6).
(Requested by: Lauren Miller, Superior School District #50220)
4. The PLAAFP template option was renamed to “Pick template” for clarity.
(Requested by: Jennifer Davie, Eastern Carver County Schools #48875)
5. If a student has a preferred name listed, it will now appear and print on the IEP Snapshot.
(Requested by: Katie Mikla, Hastings Public Schools #51253)
1. Made a change to the heading of the consent page of the RE-5 to indicate a reevaluation.
(Requested by: Lauren Miller, Superior School District #52431)
1. Made a change to allow the deletion of a student from the Duplicate students report if the name contains an apostrophe.
(Requested by: Joan Opitz, Hopkins Public Schools #52205)