On Saturday, March 4th, 2023, an update will be posted to all Minnesota SpEd Forms sites. This update includes the following fixes:
1. Made a change to apply the educator setup selected font size to IEP print pages.
(Requested by: Katie Mikla, Hastings Public Schools #52994)
2. Made a change to ensure the plan manager’s name appears as expected on printed Progress Reports.
(Requested by: Dorothy Eckblad, Goodhue County Education District #52993)
3. Made a change to the printed goal pages to ensure the header contains the goal number and category, as anticipated.
(Requested by: Bill Underwood, Anoka-Hennepin School District #52966)
4. Ensured the drop down containing the list of finalized service plans displays as expected on the Progress Report.
(Requested by: Shannon Proulx, Esko School District #52906)
5. Ensured the new goal entered on an IEP are numbered as expected.
(Requested by: Bill Underwood, Anoka-Hennepin School District #52941)
6. Made a change to ensure the IEP Snapshot displays Assessment data as expected when finalized automatically with the IEP.
(Requested by: Keri Hinnenkamp, Fridley Public Schools #52875)
7. In the Goals section of the IEP, “How will progress toward meeting this annual goal be measured?” box was fixed to display when printed and finalized.
(Requested by: Kim Huether, Brainerd School District #52887)
8. Fixed the IEP date on printed Progress Reports so it matches the IEP date chosen on the working form Progress Report drop down.
(Kristie Weinkauf, Pipestone Area Schools #52872)
9. Fixed finalized Progress Reports to include a form date in history.
(Requested by: Jennifer Miller, West St. Paul-Mendota Heights-Eagan Area Schools #52780)
1. Fixed the Admin organization preference in v1 to hide PCA care plans when the preference “PCA care plan” is unchecked.
(Requested by: Heather Murphy, North St. Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale #52936)
2. Made a change to allow archived PCA plans to be editable.
(Requested by: Lynda Hurt, Intermediate School District 917 #52913)
3. Made a change to ensure the finalized Consent to Share Data form appears as expected.
(Requested by: Nancy Grams, Marshall Public Schools #53121)
Other forms and logs
1. Made a change to print all data entered into text areas on the ECSE COSF.
(Requested by: Patty Molden, SWWC Service Cooperatives #53011)
2. Made a change to ensure the contact information within the Procedural safeguards section of the Prior Written Notice/Consent (Part B) prints as expected.
(Requested by: Julie Emry, Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan Public Schools #53020)
3. Made a change to ensure the Prior Written Notice: Screening form finalizes as expected when using version 1.0.
(Requested by: Nicole Doescher-Train, Hopkins Public Schools #53014)
4. Made a change to ensure saving updates to the Special Education Data Sheet does not clear the gender field.
(Requested by: Tammy Miller, Freshwater Education District #52989)
1. Made a change to the Individualized health plan to exclude ICD-10 codes that have an end date before the start date of the health plan.
(Requested by: Bill Underwood, Anoka-Hennepin School District #53082)
1. Made a change to to ensure the correct errors are displayed in the Claims in error admin MA quick report.
(Requested by: Tara Goebel, South Washington County Schools #52903)
2. Made a change to calculate the total minutes on the Services Searchable report when using the frequency of sessions on the IEP.
(Requested by: Elizabeth Lee, Brainerd School District #53066)
3. Changed the “Create eligibility transmission (270) report” to include inactive students in the search when the “Include inactive students” box is checked.
(Requested by: Tara Goebel, South Washington County Schools #53035)
1. Adjusted the Present Levels of Performance (PLAAFP) template page under Admin organization so new templates can be added.
(Requested by: Katie Wilder, Mounds View Public Schools #52916)