On Saturday, April 1st, 2023, an update will be posted to all Wisconsin SpEd Forms sites. The update will include the fixes listed below:
1. Made a change to ensure provider-specific goals, accessed via Educator setup > Goals, maintain their category and sub-category as anticipated.
(Requested by: Amy Wylde, Southern Minnesota Education Consortium #53312)
1. Ensured the Eligibility Determination form could be accessed by users in version 2.0.
(Requested by: Sandy Strand, Prescott School District #53288)
2. Made a change to ensure the Relationship to [student] drop down ID & name appear as anticipated for Super Admin users within the Communication log entry page.
(Requested by: Katie Mikla, Hastings Public Schools #53310)
3. Made a change to display the text within the 504 Notice of Conference correctly in V2.
(Requested by: Sandy Strand, Prescott School District #53423)
1. Made a change to ensure all quick reports load data as anticipated.
(Requested by: Bill Underwood, Anoka-Hennepin School District #53215)
2. Made a change to ensure Admin users could access Admin reporting, if appropriate.
(Requested by: Mary McPhee, Elk River Area Schools #53253)