On Saturday, April 1st, 2023, an update will be posted to all Wisconsin SpEd Forms sites. This update includes the following changes:
1. Changes were made to the remote pickup process. The ignore button has been renamed to decline. Users will now also receive a confirmation message when clicking decline to ensure they do not want to pick up the student record.
(Requested by: Emily Knutson, Stewartville Public School #52822)
2. Spanish Version of R-1 Referral for Special Education and Related Services has been added.
(Requested by: Bonnie Barker, Boyceville Community Schools, #52974)
1. The following tests have been added to the SpEd Forms test library: Test of Auditory Processing Skills – 4th Edition and Piers-Harris Self-Concept Scale – 3rd Edition
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #53000)
1. When uploading files to History, educators can now select a Form date for the uploaded document.
(Requested by: Shari Mensink, Owatonna Public Schools #51695)
1. Plan manager will now only be pulled into forms from what is chosen in Student Sharing.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-3641)
2. Added a function to signed documents in history that allows a user to see the signature history and electronic signature audit trail of each signer.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-3637)
3. A new dropdown titled “Grade-level” was created to be associated with goals in the goal bank.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #48188)
We have made some changes to the Support Request entry page to increase effective communication between districts and the SpEd Forms Customer Service team. In addition, the support request entry page was converted to version 2.0. This will help us help you faster and more efficiently!