On Saturday, April 29th, 2023, an update will be posted to all Minnesota SpEd Forms sites. This update includes the following fixes:
1. Fixed Not billable activity logs to display all notes and allow finalization when there is no time listed.
(Requested by: Christine O’Brien, Inver Grove Heights Schools #53590)
2. Made a change to display and print evaluation log notes after an evaluation log has been billed and then reactivated.
(Requested by: Heather Murphy, North St. Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale ISD #53573)
3. A change was made to prevent information from clearing on the PCA evaluation form.
(Requested by: Kari Saarloos, Anoka-Hennepin School District #53608)
4. Made a change to allow the supervisor field to be cleared from an activity log.
(Requested by: Emma Christenson, Fergus Falls Area Special Education Cooperative #53564)
5. Made a change to prevent the claim from disappearing when selecting or changing the MA setting.
(Requested by: Kari Saarloos, Anoka-Hennepin School District #53568)
Other forms and logs
1. Made a change to ensure all Special Ed teachers are able to access the Service reconciliation tool as expected.
(Requested by: Jennie Sorenson, Mounds View Public Schools #53677)
2. Made a change to the IEP Transition Services pg. 2 to ensure the print page maintains line breaks as anticipated.
(Requested by: Katie Mikla, Hastings Public Schools #53680)
1. Restored comments previously added to uploaded history documents.
(Requested by: Lauren Johnsen, Minnetonka Public Schools #53727)