On Saturday, April 29th, 2023, an update will be posted to all Wisconsin SpEd Forms sites. This update includes the following changes:
1. Updated the parent sections on the 504 Plan and the Notice of Conference page. A section for the district’s Section 504 coordinator was also added to the Manifestation determination page.
(Requested by: Amber Schultz, Anoka-Hennepin School District #53203/#53205/53212)
1. “Annual” has been prepended to “Meeting: date” on the I-3 team meeting cover page.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-3747)
1. “Remove the ‘SpEd Forms Criteria’ button from ER Forms” has been readded to Admin Organization preferences.
(Requested by: Bonnie Barker, Boyceville Community Schools #53594)
2. The KBIT Revised, K-ABC II NU and Vineland 3 have been added to the test library.
(Requested by: Dustin Hinckley, Red Lake Public Schools #53673)
1. Updates have been made to the IEP v2 menu to display indicate ‘draft,’ ‘amended,’ or ‘amended draft’ when an IEP has been finalized and falls under one of these categories.
(Requested by: Christine O’Brien, Inver Grove Heights Schools #53363)
1 The term “case manager” has been replaced with “plan manager” throughout the Student sharing/transfer page.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-3718)
2. A “Separate households” checkbox was added to the edit parents page within Student setup. When selected, forms addressed to “Dear [parent]” will generate one copy for each parent when printed or finalized. A short YouTube video was created that shows how this works:
(Requested by: Bryan Schmidt, Rochester Public Schools #52858)
3. A building column has been added to the Admin Educators search screen results.
(Requested by: Karen Stay, St. Cloud Area School District #48980)
4. If parent access has been turned on and an admin user has access to Admin educators, they will now also see Admin parents, where they can search for and update parent accounts previously created through the Parent access report.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-3687)
1. With the inclusion of finalization date/time as a sorting option on the Student history report search page, the Finalized date/Time column will now appear on the result page of the report.
(Requested by: Bill Underwood, Anoka-Hennepin School District #53394)
2. A “Quick Report: IEP Finalized Draft” has been created to display Draft IEPs that have been finalized but not previously marked as “final”.
(Requested by: Bill Underwood, Anoka-Hennepin School District #52963)
We know how busy you all are, especially as the school year comes to a close. Out of respect for that, we will push our May update a week early and not have any updates in June. We wish you all the best as you finalize this school year.