On Saturday, July 8th, 2023, an update will be posted to all Minnesota SpEd Forms sites. This update includes the following fixes:
1. Made a change to ensure the Agreement to Amend prints as expected.
(Requested by: Patricia Sullivan, Moorhead Area Public Schools #53845)
1. Corrected the Create/edit claims transmission results page to ensure all claims on the page are selected when the “Void” and “Replace” checkbox is checked.
(Requested by Marilyn Hellweg, SouthWest Metro Intermediate District #54156)
1. Made a change in v2 to hide 504 forms, Complaint Procedure and Notice of discontinuation, when the forms have been disabled in Admin organizational preferences.
(Requested by: Jennifer Krueger, Roseville Schools #54374)
1. Margins at the bottom printed pages in the Evaluation report have been adjusted.
(Requested by: Konnie Beck, Worthington Schools #53869)
1. Updated the “Service date overlaps” report to ensure services provided before the student enrolled in the current district do not appear in the results.
(Requested by: Kathy Zwonitzer, Centennial School District #54158)
2. Made a change to ensure the admin “Service hours” report does not display data from draft IEPs that have been finalized.
(Requested by: Bryan Schmidt, Rochester Public Schools #54355)
3. Made a change to the “Individualized health plans” GenEd Forms quick report to display students who have a plan start date and either an empty plan end date or a date that extends beyond the date the report is run.
(Requested by: Bill Underwood, Anoka Hennepin School District #54274)
1. Made a change in v2 to add extended tools to rich text editors.
(Requested by: Bill Underwood, Anoka-Hennepin School District #53838)
2. Made a change to ensure files upload to student’s history properly.
(Requested by: Kim Huether, Brainerd School District #53870)
3. Made a change to ensure the ISP menu displays accurate finalization data.
(Requested by: Sally Wulf, Westonka Public Schools #54126)
4. Made a change in v2 to ensure the save warning appears when navigating out of the Present Levels section of the IEP.
(Requested by: Shannon Ritt, Richfield Public Schools #54004)
5. Made a change to allow v2 Evaluation logs to save new information.
(Requested by: Karen Stay, St. Cloud Area School District #53840)
6. Updated the MA Parental consent form in V2 to allow all languages to print correctly.
(Requested by: Dellynne Monson, SWWC Service Cooperatives #54100)
1. The functionality of the “Include page numbers” checkbox on the finalization page of all forms has been improved so that when it is unchecked, the page numbers on the form are now hidden upon finalizing.
(Requested by: Linda Freemark, Prior Lake-Savage Area Schools, #53877)
2. Made a change to allow translated characters to print properly.
(Requested by: Erik Queen, Metro Deaf School #54097)
3. Made a change when the separate households feature is activated on a student’s setup page, the printed working copies will not display page numbers at the bottom when printing both parents’ copies of the form. However, if you finalize the form, you can still print separate forms for each parent with page numbers included.
(Requested by: Rachel Kamm, Mankato Area Public Schools #54393)