On Saturday, July 8th, 2023, an update will be posted to all Wisconsin SpEd Forms sites. The update will include the changes listed below:
1.The empty date field that appears on the printed and finalized version of the Extended School Year (I-11) has been removed.
(Requested by: Lauren Miller, Superior School District #54210)
1. Bateria IV-Cognitive and Bateria IV-Achievement tests have been added to the SpEd Forms test library.
(Requested by: Wendy Van Batavia, Midwest Special Education Cooperative #54329)
2. The evaluation report criteria and the generic ER template have been updated with the new criteria from WI DPI.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #54425)
Other forms and logs
1.The Communication Log has been recently updated, and an additional comment box has been added.
(Requested by: Ariel Larpenteur, Community Of Peace Academy #53661)
2. “End request” has been added to the options on the Emergency health/transportation information form.
(Requested by: Katie Wilder, Mounds View Public Schools #50496)
3. A recent RE-3 form will display a green check instead of the stop sign along with a note reading “Notice of Agreement that a 3 Year Reevaluation is Not Needed was sent on [date]” in the pop-up info on the SpEd Dashboard.
(Requested by: Lauren Miller, Superior School District #54380)
1. A link to the Youtube tutorial on Instructional days has been added on the Admin reporting Instructional days page.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-3871)
1. IE-2 Initial Evaluation: No Additional Assessments Needed, IE-3 Initial Evaluation: Notice and Consent Regarding Need to Conduct Additional Assessments, Parental consent Section 504 evaluation, ER-3 Evaluation Report: Documentation for Determining Braille Needs for a Child with a Visual Impairment, ED-1 Existing Data Review to Determine if Additional Assessments or Evaluation Materials are Needed, ER-4 Notice of IEP Team Findings That Child is Not a Child With a Disability, R-1 Referral for Special Education and Related Services, ER-2-A Required Documentation for SLD – Initial, RE-1 Notice of Reevaluation, RE-2 Notice of Agreement to Conduct a Reevaluation More Than Once a Year and the Evaluation Report has been converted to v2.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms, DE-3795, DE-3809, DE-3785, DE-3833, DE-3793, DE-3839, DE-3787, DE-3832, DE-3843, DE-3846, DE-3956)
1. A “SIS School ID” field has been added to the Admin School setup page, which will be editable. The current “School ID” has been changed to read-only.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-3896)
2. A change was made to ensure when sending a student with electronically signed documents to another server, only the original document is included when copied to the new server.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-3957)
IMPORTANT: New “Active” and “Special education” checkboxes have been added on the student setup page. These checkboxes will now determine if the student record is active or inactive. The evaluation status (SEES) and the status end code dropdowns will remain but will no longer determine if the student is active or inactive. The new checkboxes will be utilized throughout the system to establish student status, including on student lists, dashboards and reports. Here is a short video indicating the changes: