On Saturday, August 5th, 2023, an update will be posted to all Minnesota SpEd Forms sites. This update includes the following fixes:
1. Fixed “Measure Goals” and “Measure Objectives” within the Goals section of the IEP to save and print as anticipated.
(Requested by: Theresa O’Donnell, Lionsgate Academy #56579)
1. Fixed printed activity logs to include all ICD-10 codes.
(Requested by: Melanie Adema, River Bend Education District #56549)
1. The custom template order has been fixed to ensure proper numbering.
(Requested by: Bill Underwood, Anoka-Hennepin School District #56568)
1. Fixed the federal percentage rate on the Reconciliation report and Total amount paid report.
(Requested by: Dellynne Monson, SWWC Services Cooperatives #54448)
2. Made a change to ensure the Service hours report calculates correctly based upon date range provided.
(Requested by: Bryan Schmidt, Rochester Public Schools #54437)
1. Made a change to ensure support page loads as expected for all admin users with the appropriate permissions.
(Requested by: Amy Wylde, Southern Minnesota Education Consortium #56520)
1. Made a change to ensure using Admin educators to change a provider’s password works as anticipated.
(Requested by: Dorothy Eckblad, Goodhue County Education District #56653)