On Saturday, November 4th, 2023, an update will be posted to all Minnesota SpEd Forms sites. The update will include the changes listed below:
1. Made a change to first display the cell phone and then the work phone on the PCA plan if no home phone is entered.
(Requested by: Emma Christenson, Fergus Falls Area Special Education Cooperative #DE-4372)
2. The new Centers for Medicaid ICD10 code changes have been applied. Running the “Students with inactive ICD10 codes” will find any codes that are no longer billable.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-4474)
Other forms and logs
1. A validation check has been added to the use of restrictive procedures: physical holding form and use of restrictive procedures: seclusion form, requiring a start and end time before finalization.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-4382 and #DE-4376)
1. A new review function has been added to the Graduate senior report page to show graduation history.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-4369)
2. An editable “Informed effective date” has been included on the results page of the Student claims report.
(Requested by: Jennie Sorenson, Mounds View Public Schools #56737)
1. Student ID has been added to the SpEd dashboard status icon.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-4463)
2. The switch students button has been added to the v2 IEP goals page.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-4385)
1. The SpEd dashboard has been updated to show active but not Special Education students when “Hide inactive students” is unchecked.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-4383)
2. When the student’s SEES code is set to 98: Junk/Duplicate record and saved, the system will deselect the ‘active’ checkbox.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-4386)