On Saturday, June 6th, 2015 an update will be posted to all monthly SpEd Forms sites. This update will include the changes detailed below:
1. The MDE State model home language questionnaire has been added.
(Source: Gary Lewis, SpEd Forms #23838)
1. The Adapted Physical Education Assessment Scale – 2nd Edition (APEAS II) (ages 11-17) and (ages 4.6-11) tests have been added to the motor section.
(Source: Marcy Ager, 0271: Bloomington Public Schools #26696)
1. When entering instructional days a select all option has been added for grades.
(Source: Forms Committee, SpEd Forms #26316)
1. The “Total amount paid report” can now be exported to Excel.
(Source: Martha Ritter, 0991: SWWC Service Cooperatives #25297)
2. The district name will now be displayed on the create/edit claim search screen and the preview claim screen. The print option has also been added to the preview claim screen.
(Source: Laura Maser, 0882: Monticello Public Schools #26431)
3. The Student claims report has been updated to include the service date in the search criteria. The displayed results also now include the total number of students and the informed consent option.
(Source: Tracy Wells, RRSEC 6079 #25560)
4. An ICD-10 code setup page has been added to the student MA Form menu.
(Source: Julie Lavell, NE Metro Intermediate #26245)
1. The “Restrictive Procedures used in 2014-15” report now includes the age and federal setting required for state reporting.
(Source: Marcy Ager, 0271: Bloomington Public Schools #26663)
On July 1st, 2015 billing for medical claims will need new and updated modifiers. Each billing coordinator will be required to update their district’s service setup. This should be done after all logs for FY15 have been entered. The old services should not be deleted as they are still needed for billing. We have created a way to disable them after July 1. Please also note that the transportation code will have to have the modifier added of U8TM. SpEd Forms does have the additional modifier of 76 programmed for any additional trips the same day.