On Saturday, July 11th 2020, an update will be posted to all Minnesota SpEd Forms sites. The update will include the changes listed below:
1. The Federal Settings flowchart has been updated.
(Source: Diane McCarron, SpEd Forms DE-530)
1. The Notice of Proposed Initial Assessment: Part C and the Notice of Proposed Eval/Reevaluation: Part C have both been updated to meet compliance.
(Source: ECSE Advisory Group, SpEd Forms #DE-513/DE-526)
1. A “Students turning 21 in 2020-21” quick report is now available.
(Source: Kris Jurgensen, Goodhue County Education District #44011)
2. “Encounters by District 2019-20” has been created under MA quick reporting.
(Source: Dellynne Monson, SWWC Service Cooperatives #44005)
3. The following quick reports have also been added for use: “PWN Part B Eval-ReEval Finalization Dates”, “PWN Part C Eval-ReEval Finalization Dates”, “PWN Part C Initial Finalization Dates”, “PWN Part C ECSE Finalization Dates”, “PWN Part B Finalization Dates” and “PWN Notice of Proposed Eval Part B Finalization Dates”.
(Source: Lynae Anderson, Warroad Public Schools #43965)
Educator Student List
1. A quick link to the IDLP Menu has been added.
(Source: Michelle Thoemke, Richfield Public Schools #43672)
1. An admin preference to hide the Emergency Health/Transportation Information form has been added.
(Source: Sally Wulf, Westonka Public Schools #43811)
A new security feature is available. Multi-factor Authentication via email will be available as a Super Administrator preference. This feature is off by default, and requires users to have a valid email address entered into their Educator Setup.