On Saturday, December 5th 2020, an update will be posted to all Wisconsin SpEd Forms sites. This update includes the following fixes:
1. Made a change in programming to prevent the Child Specific Paraprofessional Support radio button from clearing.
(Source Beth Fechtelkotter, Superior School District #45434)
2. A change was made to eliminate the Exclusive rights warning from appearing incorrectly during validation.
(Source: Bonnie Barker, Boyceville #45406)
3. Resolved the finalization of specific pages pages of the service plan in both SpEd Forms’ versions.
(Source Beth Fechtelkotter, Superior School District and Bonnie Barker, Boyceville #DE-999)
Contingency Learning Plan
1. Resolved an issue with the CLP goal pages not saving on new students.
(Source: Beth Fechtelkotter, Superior School District #45303)
1. SpEd Forms 2.0 student list will sort by first name after last name.
(Source: Amy Bergsbaken, Prairie Seeds Academy #DE-1017)