On Saturday, January 16th 2021, an update will be posted to all Wisconsin SpEd Forms sites. The update will include the updates listed below:
1.Added an “Attended” column to the print page of the Team Meeting Cover Page (I-3) for attendees to sign.
(Source: Chareese Morris, Milwaukee Academy of Science #45516)
2. Fractions/Decimals goals and objectives have been added under the Math category.
(Source: Gary Lewis, SpEd Forms #DE-1067)
1. Updated R-1, RE-1, RE-2, RE-3, RE-4, RE-5, and IE-3 to allow unique dates for each form.
(Source: Beth Fechtelkotter, Superior School District #45115)
2. Updated language for “Birth date” to be consistent on all forms.
(Source: Diane McCarron, SpEd Forms #45455)
3. Required Documentation for SLD – Initial Evaluation Using Significant Discrepancy (ER-2-C) has been added to the SpEd Forms 2.0 forms’ menu.
(Source: Beth Fechtelkotter, Superior School District #45521)
4. Resident school has been added to the student setup.
(Source: Beth Fechtelkotter, Superior School District #45519)
5. Updated the Interim Review of IEP Goals (I-6) to allow finalization.
(Source: Beth Fechtelkotter, Superior School District #45607)
1. Updated all instances of 2000 and 2020 to now say version 1.0 and 2.0.
(Source: Kelli Byrnes, SpEd Forms #DE-1062)
2. The Eval/Assessment Tools entry in Educator Setup has been converted to 2.0.
(Source: Shane Dennis, SpEd Forms #DE-1103)
1. Updated DPI SEPA record to allow deletion.
(Source: Mark Oehrlein, SpEd Forms #DE-1033)