On Saturday, March 6th 2021, an update will be posted to all Minnesota SpEd Forms sites. This update includes the following fixes:
1. A misspelling on the Student Information page of the IEP has been corrected.
(Source: Jodi Bresnahan, Bloomington Public School #46128)
1. Made a change to ensure a re-activated activity log in version 1.0 could still be edited and re-finalized.
(Source: Kathleen Schultz, Waconia Public Schools #46116)
2. Updated the reconciliation report to ensure the date range from and to work properly.
(Source: Karen Pyzdrowski, Hopkins Public Schools #46144)
3. Made changes on 1.0 version of the evaluation activity log to ensure the calendar icon is displayed.
(Source: Amy Bean, Independent School District 318 #46165)
4. Made a change to allow the Policy Holder/Member’s Name to be entered and saved on the MA Parental Consent form.
(Source: Lorri Gales, Central Public Schools #46179)
5. A change was made to allow the Total amount paid report to display the totals correctly.
(Source: Wanda Lane, Brainerd School District #46242)
6. Made a change to ensure that providers had access to all logs of the same service type, including telemedicine, when the preference to “Restrict activity logs to default MA service” is enabled.
(Source: Patricia Sullivan, Moorhead Area Public Schools #46261)
7. Made a change to the reconciliation report to remove the appearance of duplicates caused by the DHS response.
(Source: Kerri Whitney, Eastern Carver County Schools #46266)
8. Made a change to allow claims to display properly when customers were only using MA Forms.
(Source: Jennifer Cohen, Robbinsdale Area Schools #46294)
1. Made a change to the medication fields to eliminate a fatal error if more than the text limit is entered and saved.
(Source: Heidi Rinke, Wheaton Public Schools #DE-1269)
2. Resolved a viewing issue when a user was set up as a 504 Teacher.
(Source: Tonia Czech, SpEd Forms #DE-1297)
1. Corrected a formatting issue on the new Part C PWN documents.
(Source: Elizabeth Rice, Southern Minnesota Education Consortium #46186)
2. Fixed a page break issue on the Eval/Reeval Prior Written Notice.
(Source: Kyle Erickson, Northwest Regional Inter-District Council #46274)
1. Fixed an issue on the admin MCA Accommodations (All) from Finalized Plan Only quick report.
(Source: Elizabeth Ramsey, Minnetonka Public Schools #46130)
2. Updated the Services and Workload Analysis reports to correct a transposition of the direct and indirect times.
(Source: Mark Oehrlein, SpEd Forms DE-1255 and DE-1264)
3. Removed disabled user accounts from the District Admin Contacts (Statewide) and District Super Admin Contacts (Statewide) quick reports.
(Source: Mark Oehrlein, SpEd Forms #DE-1318)
1. When accessing activity logs from the Create/edit claim transmission result page you will be able to edit the log in v2.0 with no exclusive rights warning.
(Source: Michelle Nelson, Osseo Area Schools #46132)
2. Data validation regarding minutes being too high will correctly display in version 2.0 of MA Forms on the activity log.
(Source: Kris Jurgensen, Goodhue County Education District #46135)
3. Fixed an error appearing on the educator student list in version 2.0.
(Source: Jacky Mergner, Lake Agassiz Education Cooperative #46185)