On Saturday, March 6th 2021, an update will be posted to all Wisconsin SpEd Forms sites. This update includes the following fixes:
1. Made a change to ensure the frequency text and drop down align correctly on the I-4.4B Special Education/Specially Designed Instruction page.
(Source: Beth Fechtelkotter, Superior #45723)
1. Removed disabled user accounts from the District Admin Contacts (Statewide) and District Super Admin Contacts (Statewide) quick reports.
(Source: Mark Oehrlein, SpEd Forms #DE-1318)
2. Made a change to remove an error when running the Assessment Tracking quick report.
(Source: Tonia Czech, SpEd Forms #DE-1244)
3. Updated the tracking overview to ensure the assessments were displayed correctly.
(Source: Diane McCarron, SpEd Forms #DE-1240)
1. Made a change to prevent a fatal error when the 504 Teacher role accessed the 504 Forms.
(Source: Tonia Czech, SpEd Forms #DE-1297)
2. Made a change to prevent an error when the text limit is reached in the medication text boxes.
(Source: Tonia Czech, SpEd Forms #DE-1269)