On Saturday, July 10th 2021, an update will be posted to all Minnesota SpEd Forms sites. This update includes the following fixes:
1. Fixed an issue with dropdown #33 on the Transition Services page.
(Requested by: Krystal DeGraw, Brooklyn Center Community Schools #47203)
2. Fixed an issue with dropdown #88 on the Goals page.
(Requested by: Susan O’Connor-Meyer, St. Cloud Area School District #47204)
3. Adjusted an IEP validation message in version 1.0.
(Requested by: Angelica Rieck, SpEd Forms #DE-1634)
1. A delete option was added to the supervision note on the PCA care plan.
(Cindy Koziolek, Minnesota State Academies #47164)
2. Made a change to ensure providers had access to their logs when the server preference to restrict providers to their default MA service was enabled.
Source: Sandy Meyer, West Central Education District #47173)
3. Made a change to ensure the team members are displayed on the PCA care plan.
(Requested by: Heather Murphy, North St. Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale #47174)
4. Made a change to allow the download of the 837P batch file to run more quickly.
(Requested by: Dellynne Monson, SWWC Service Cooperatives #47217)
5. Made a change to the PCA logs so that the signature times for the provider, designated person and supervisor were all the same time zone.
(Requested by: Tonia Czech, SpEd Forms #DE-1611)
1. Adjusted a page break on the Authorization for Release of Information form.
(Requested by: Karen Anderson, Farmington Area Public Schools #47197)
2. Fixed an issue on the ESY Progress Report.
(Requested by: Dorothy Eckblad, Goodhue County Education District #47222)
3. Corrected the format on the Transfer of Parent Rights form.
(Requested by: Angelica Rieck, SpEd Forms #DE-1630)
4. Corrected a display issue on the Notice of Transfer of Parent Rights form.
(Requested by: Kelli Byrnes, SpEd Forms #DE-1651)
1. Corrected an issue on the MA Services – Nursing quick report.
(Requested by: Heather Murphy, North St. Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale #47185)
1. Made a change to ensure activity logs would not allow finalization if the total time was zero.
(Source: Emma Christenson, Fergus Falls Area Special Education Cooperative #46897)
2. Corrected an issue with the print button on the working copy of the IEP in version 2.0.
(Requested by: Claire Lightfoot, Jordan Public Schools #47192)
3. Made a change to ensure the educator setup sub menu displayed all options.
(Requested by: Tonia Czech, SpEd Forms #DE-1628)