On Saturday, December 4th, 2021, an update will be posted to all Minnesota SpEd Forms sites. This update includes the following fixes:
1. Made a correction to the navigation process on the Progress Report
(Requested by: Janea Mitchell, Wayzata Public Schools #48527)
2. Adjusted a textbox issue on the Transition Services 2 page.
(Requested by: Heather Guzik, St. Croix River Education District #48392)
3. Made a change to accommodate quotes pasted from another source into the objectives and inserted into the progress report.
(Requested by: Kira Rosekrans, Sartell-St. Stephen School District #48492)
1. Made a change to ensure that when a new child and family outcome is added, the outcome is immediately visible.
(Requested by: Claire Lightfoot, Jordan Public Schools #48366)
1. Ensured the district 504 Coordinator will autocomplete the 504 Parent/Student Rights form when the server preference is enabled.
(Requested by: Julie Emry, Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan Public Schools #48524)
2. Made a change to ensure the page break feature on the 504 plan works as it should.
(Requested by: Robin Bloom, Bloomington Public Schools #48473)
1. Allowed reactivation for PCA plans finalized before the signature process was enabled.
(Requested by: Wanda Lane, Brainerd School District #48648)
1. An error message will display indicating the text limit and why the page cannot be saved on the Agreement to Amend contact method text area.
(Requested by: Megan Heller, Southern Plains Education Cooperative #48575)
2. Changing the MARRS ID no longer affects enrollment records.
(Requested by Shilo Morlang, Duluth Public Schools, #48485)
1. Corrected an issue when assigning case manager and edit rights using the admin student sharing report.
(Requested by: Nancy Ellis, Waconia Public Schools #48563)
2. Fixed the educator combined report displays results.
(Requested by: Tammy Knutson, Elk River Area Schools #48482)
3. Adjusted the display results for the admin combined report.
(Requested by: Wanda Lane, Brainerd School District #48652)
1. Fixed an issue when creating a new educator account.
(Requested by: Wanda Lane, Brainerd School District #48566)
2. Ensure that CHLD was properly inserting the student’s name in PLAAFP templates.
(Requested by: Sarah Mittelstadt, Southern Plains Education Cooperative #48460)
1. Made a change ensuring the goals from the finalized IEP displayed correctly on the CLP.
(Requested by: Millie Pottsmith, Cambridge-Isanti Schools #48462)