On Saturday, December 4th 2021, an update will be posted to all Wisconsin SpEd Forms sites. This update includes the following updates:
1. The disability and case manager details have been added to the pop-up message when clicking on the alert symbol v2.0.
(Requested by: Shannon Proulx, Esko School District, #48253)
2. The link on the Postsecondary Transition Plan Worksheet (I-8) to the state performance plan has been updated.
(Requested by: Diane McCarron, SpEd Forms #DE-2069)
3. Accommodations have been updated for the Wisconsin Forward Exam and the ACT Aspire.
(Requested by: Lauren Miller, Superior School District #48542)
1. Made a change so that the district 504 coordinator will autocomplete the 504 Parent/Student Rights form when the server preference is enabled.
(Requested by: Julie Emry, Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan #48524)
1. Allowed the phone number to be editable on the Authorization for Release of Information.
(Requested by: Keri Hinnenkamp, Fridley Public Schools #48377)
1. Date and Setting on the activity claim line has been bolded.
(Requested by: Tonia Czech, SpEd Forms #DE-2080)
2. The 4010 file format has been removed as an option from the Import claims response (835).
(Requested by: Ndieli Wisdom, SpEd Forms #DE-2106)
1. Made a change to require the building or cooperative be set when adding a building or cooperative administrator user account.
2. A page break option has been added to all the rich text editors.
(Requested by: Michael Buswell, SpEd Forms #DE-2090)