On Saturday, July 9th 2022, an update will be posted to all Minnesota SpEd Forms sites. The update will include the fixes listed below:
1. Addressed a spacing issue on the Services page of the IEP.
(Requested by: Krystal DeGraw, Brooklyn Center Community Schools #50231)
1. Made a change to prevent a 504 Gateway error when running the Total Amount Paid report.
(Requested by: Dellynne Monson, SWWC Service Cooperative #50386)
2. Made a change to report 837 processing to allow for large queries not resulting in an error. (Requested by: Tiffany Giovanni, Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan Public Schools #49237)
Other Forms and Logs
1. Corrected the title of the Parental Consent/Objection form when printed.
(Requested by: Wendy Van Batavia, Midwest Special Ed Coop #50341)
2. Made a change to ensure student grade level is maintained on enrollment records after saving the detailed enrollment page.
(Requested by: Michelle Montgomery, Meeker and Wright Special Education Coop #50315)
1. Made a change to accommodate duplicate school IDs when running the Finalization checklist quick report.
(requested by: Jodi Bresnahan, Bloomington Public Schools #49902)
2. Made a change to the “Progress Reports Finalized” admin quick report to ensure accurate results are displayed.
(Requested by: Michelle Cuka, Eastern Carver County Schools #50338)
3. Added a print button to the combined report results page.
(Requested by Ann Grillo, IASC Special Ed Coop #50319)
4. Made a change to allow combined report results to download correctly.
(Requested by: Patty Geary, Faribault Public Schools #50293)