On Saturday, August 13th 2022, an update will be posted to all Wisconsin SpEd Forms sites. The update will include the fixes listed below:
1. Made a change to the IEP validation to eliminate an error.
(Requested by: Barbara Bowen, Prescott School District #50502)
2. Forms removed in administrator preferences will no longer appear in the v1.0 drop down list.
(Requested by: Katie Wilder, Mounds View Public Schools #50503)
3. Made a change to allow the finalization of the service plan with no issues.
(Requested by: Sandy Strand, Prescott School District #50518)
1. You will no longer receive an error adding a new school.
(Requested by: Bill Underwood, Anoka-Hennepin School District #50529)
1. Medical designation in student’s history can now be selected by administrators with MA permissions.
(Requested by: Catherine OReilly, Wayzata Public Schools #50488)
1. The Behavior Support Plan, Behavior Intervention Plan and Positive Behavior Support Plan will no longer be included in the plan print or finalization options if turned off in the administrator preferences.
(Requested by: Bill Underwood, Anoka-Hennepin School District #50417)