On Saturday, February 4th, 2023, an update will be posted to all Minnesota SpEd Forms sites. This update includes the following fixes:
1. Adjusted the progress report to ensure dates would be in descending order.
(Requested by: Katie Mikla, Hastings Public Schools #52576)
2. Updated the IEP validation page message regarding transition messages.
(Requested by: Jennifer Clausen SouthWest Metro Intermediate District #52590)
1. Made a change in v1 to ensure ICD-10 codes attach automatically when creating a new activity log
(Requested by: Tisha Warbalow, Cloquet School District #52543)
2. Made a change to allow the version 1 evaluation logs to correctly collate the individual date and time descriptions for logs dated 1/8/23 and later.
(Requested by: Heather Murphy, North St. Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale #52532)
3. Made a change to allow for revalidation of ICD-10 codes when added and reordered after the claim has been created.
(Requested by: Tara Goebel, South Washington County Schools #52075)
4. Made a change to ensure that activity and trip logs cannot be validated or finalized with a blank ICD-10 code.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-3288)
Other forms and logs
1. Made a change to ensure the PWN/Consent Part B can only be finalized once per form date.
(Requested by: Lori Sandvig, Edina Public Schools #52546)
2. Made a change on the PWN/ Consent Part B to display Name and Title/Role labels properly.
(Requested by: Terri Cairns, Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan Public Schools #52708)
3. Made a change to ensure the printed Special Ed data sheet appears as expected.
(Requested by: Cari Grenier, Freshwater Education District #51753)
4. Made a change to ensure the appropriate educator is listed as the user to finalize the Special Education data sheet.
(Requested by: Lauren Johnson, Minnetonka Public Schools #52560)
5. Corrected the name of the downloadable progress report.
(Requested by: Nicolle Johnston Yellow Medicine East Schools #52527)
6. Fixed an issue when saving the Special Education Data Sheet.
(Requested by: Lauren Johnsen Minnetonka Public School #52554)
7. Eval PWN Consent print page has been fixed so that the signature section is printed all on one page.
Requested by: Sue Scully, Shakopee Public Schools #52513)
1. Made a change to the Authorization for Release of Information form to allow users to edit the fax number.
(Requested by: Joanne Karch, Edina Public Schools #52699)
1. Made a change to ensure the Admin preference to show school specific grade drop down allows users to modify student setup as needed.
(Requested by: Emma Christenson, Fergus Falls Area Special Education #52247)
2. Made a change to ensure after granting parent access, the process proceeds from queued to allow users to resend the email if needed.
(Requested by: Dorothy Kerzner, Edina Public Schools #52545)
3. Made a change to ensure the Evaluation written date found on the student setup page updates as expected when an evaluation is finalized.
(Requested by: Kelli Rayl, North St. Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale #52574)
4. Made a change to ensure users are able to add new students to SpEd Forms.
(Requested by: Crystal Torres, Annandale ISD #52518)