Finally– 2020 is almost over! On behalf of our entire team, SpEd Forms would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to all of our customers for your support during this trying year. We couldn’t do this without you.
Over the year, SpEd Forms has made a few changes and additions to our services. Here’s a small wrap-up of everything we’ve been able to accomplish in 2020!
- Rollout of SpEd Forms v 2.0 (previously SpEd Forms 2020), a fresh look to SpEd Forms software. (read more)
- Transitioned smoothly to virtual trainings and meetings as the COVID-19 pandemic struck the world.
- Developed the Individual Distance Learning Plan form following the initial Stay-At-Home order from Governor Walz.
- Created the Contingency Learning Plan form after the release of three educational scenarios from the MDE.
- Started Thursdays at Three, our first recurring office hours where you can meet with SpEd Forms experts about a wide range of relevant and useful topics. (read more)
- Received certification from the Wisconsin DPI for use in that state. (read more)
- Built up our YouTube channel with a variety of instructional videos and walk-throughs.
We also had some changes to the SpEd Forms team, including the addition of our Sales Representative, Keith Kowalski, and the retirement of original SpEd Forms team member and Director of Services, Gary Lewis.
Thank you for sticking with us throughout the year. We look forward to seeing you again in 2021. Until then, Happy Holidays!
Note: the SpEd Forms offices will be closed on 12/24, 12/25, and 1/1.