On Saturday, December 3rd, 2022, an update will be posted to all Minnesota SpEd Forms sites. The update will include the changes listed below:
1. The Plan of care (PCA) has been added to the document section at the bottom of the services page.
(Requested by: Nicole Woodward, St. Croix River Education District #51182)
2. The Progress Report has been rearranged to show the most recent notes first.
(Requested by: Ivy Jorgenson, Lake Agassiz Education Cooperative #48913)
1. An MA district preference was added to include the LEA taxonomy code on the 837P and 270 X12 batch files.
(Requested by: Trisha Christopherson, Rochester Public Schools #DE-3156)
2. Made a change to activity logs so a group size error displays Group size instead of child count.
(Requested by: Karen Stay, St. Cloud Area School District #51878)
3. In preparation for PCA supervision documentation, a PCA/QP list has been added to the student MA Forms’ menu.
(Requested by: Kari Saarloos, Anoka-Hennepin School District #DE-1790)
1. Made a change to ensure that a new evaluation template cannot be created while another provider is working on the primary disability and team membership page.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-3146)
2. The following tests have been added to the SpEd Forms test library: Connors – 4th Edition Parent and Teacher, Connors – 4th Edition Self Report, Connors Early Childhood, Developmental Profile 4, Developmental Test of Auditory Perception, Feifer Assessment of Mathematics, Feifer Assessment of Reading, Feifer Assessment of Writing, Hodson Assessment of Phonological Patterns – 3rd Edition and Young Children’s Achievement Test – 2nd Edition.
(Requested by: Bonnie Barker, Prescott School District #52183)
Other forms and logs
1. Made a change to ensure that tasks on the student Assessment tracker maintain their completed status when over 90 days old.
(Requested by: Julia Salzman, Rochester Public Schools #52094)
2. Added the newest version of the Procedural Safeguards Notice: Part B per MDE’s update.
(Requested by: Shannon Ritt, Richfield Public Schools #51917)
3. Formatting updates were made to the Special Education data sheet.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-3173)
4. Each evacuation scenario must be finalized before a new one can be created.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-3180)
1. Updated the Caseload/access admin report to run offline to ensure large searches return results as anticipated.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-3153)
2. “Individualized health plans” and “Emergency care plans” quick reports have been added under GenEd Forms.
(Requested by: Bill Underwood, Anoka-Hennepin School District #51200)
3. “BIP Behavior Plan dates” and “BSP dates” have been added to the available quick reporting.
(Requested by: Marla Pierskalla, St. Cloud Area School District #51142)
4. MTSS has been added as an option when using the More button in Admin Students.
(Requested by: Bill Underwood, Anoka-Hennepin School District #50274)
5. School name and ID number will now appear on the downloadable results of the admin Child Count report.
(Requested by: Bill Underwood, Anoka-Hennepin School District #51631)
1. A substantial limitation drop down was added within 504 Forms in v2 only.
(Requested by: Krystal DeGraw, Brooklyn Center Community Schools #51137)
2. The out-of-resident district reminder that exists in version 1 has been added to v2.
(Requested by: Tammy Knutson, Elk River Area Schools #48850)
3. “Allow IEP Snapshots to appear in MA Forms SpEd history” has been added as a district preference to allow the snapshot to be viewable on the student’s MA Forms menu for all users. This is a v2 change only.
(Requested by: Bill Underwood, Anoka-Hennepin School District #50430)
1. “Include Page Numbers on Finalized Document” is now turned on by default when finalizing.
(Requested by: Amanda Lee, South Washington County Schools #51925)
2. The system-wide super admin preference regarding ER template ordering has been removed. The district ordering dropdown will remain, giving districts control over their preference. The MDE model order will be the default. This does not affect those using local district templates.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-3210)
3. Provider ID has been added to the Educator Profile screen.
(Requested by: Karen Stay, St. Cloud Area School District #47832)
4. Made changes to the setup of admin accounts to ensure they are able to grant permissions appropriately.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-3215)
5. Gender is now a dropdown field within student setup to allow custom options to be added. Gender also will no longer be required as part of the IEP/ISP/IFSP validation process.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-3221/#DE-3200)
1. Updated the MTSS Notice of a Team Meeting’s print page.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-3194)