How do I enter or change student MA information?

Changing Student Information:

  1. Navigate to a “Create eligibility transmission (270)” or a “Create/edit claim transmission (837)” page.
  2. Enter your search criteria.
  3. Click the “Search” button.
  4. In the search results, click the student's name link.
  5. Complete any missing information (shown in red) or make changes as necessary.
  6. Click the “Save” button.
  7. Click the “Back” button to return to the previous search results page.
ma_admin_enter_change_student_ma_info.txt · Last modified: 2021/03/03 11:36 by
CC Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0 International Valid CSS Driven by DokuWiki do yourself a favour and use a real browser - get firefox!! Recent changes RSS feed Valid XHTML 1.0